Hey smoothie lovers! So I recently created a masterpiece. It wasn’t that hard and honestly others have probably made it too….but I think it is AMAZING and I absolutely had to share with the world.
I can’t think of a good name for this masterpiece, so naturally I am just going to call this my “Favorite Smoothie”. It works.
What you’ll need:
- 1 banana
- a handfull of strawberries (3 medium sized ones chopped up/frozen)
- 1 cup of almond milk (Silk unsweetened vanilla 30 cal)
- about 3 pinches of cacao powder (naturally, healthy chocolate! YUM) Put in as little or as much as you’d like. I just like a hint of chocolate in mine.
- Muscle Milk Lean and Toned vanilla protein powder
- Place in all fruit into blender (my favorite is the ninja blender)
- drop in the protein powder and cacao powder
- pour in the almond milk last
- Blend until you get the consistency you like!
- It usually comes out creamy….so good!
- Pour and stick in a straw and you are ready to experience the best smoothie of your life!
I seriously love this smoothie. It was quickly escalated to one of my go to favorite smoothies to have either for a mid afternoon snack, lunch, dinner…whatever I’m feeling that day!
Coming soon: Smoothies galore! Lots more recipes for the summer time including smoothies with kale, juicing, and more! Stay tuned.