Pumpkin Spice Healthy Muffins
I absolutely love fall for so many reasons. One of them is that I absolutely ADORE anything pumpkin. This recipe is so super easy and really yummy! It is also a healthier version of muffins. Super simple and super yummy. Goes great warmed up with some coffee or tea!
What you need:
- 1 package of Whole Wheat Muffin Mix (found at any whole foods store or like an HEB)
- about 1 1/2 cups of water
- 1 1/2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
- 1/2 a jar of organic pumpkin puree
- Pumpkin Spices and Cinnamon spice (seasoned to taste, I use a lot)
- Mix together the muffin mix, water, vegetable oil, pumpkin puree, and spices
- pour mixture into muffin trays (I use cupcake holders for an easier cleanup!)
- Pop into the oven at 375 degrees for approximately 10-14 minutes
- TA-DA! Yummy pumpkin spice muffins that are great for fall!!