Pumpkin Spice Protein Pancakes
What you will need:
- ½ cup of Pancake mix (or flour, preferably whole wheat pancake mix!)
- 1 scoop of Vanilla Protein Powder (1 serving size depending on how big your scooper is)
- 1 regular egg
- ½ a container of Unsweetened Apple Sauce
- Roughly ½ cup of Vanilla Almond Milk (I don’t really measure, just go for it!)
- Pumpkin Spice spices
- Mix together flour, protein powder, egg, milk, and apple sauce thoroughly!
- When done mixing well, sprinkle in some Pumpkin Spice (I usually do a fair amount, like a 3-4 shakes, depending on how flavorful you want them!)
- Fry them up on the stove!
- Pour some 100% PURE Honey OR 100% PURE Maple Syrup. People say Maple Syrup is bad for you, but it is only bad for you if you get the one with preservatives!